This MA-QSFP-40G-SR4 equivalent contains an MPO connector for the...
The 40GBASE-LR4 QSFP+ transceiver is compatible with Cisco Brocade &...
40GBASE-ER4 QSFP+ transceiver is compatible with Cisco 40G equipment and...
Armored CPRI cable (with superb radio frequency protection) Outdoor Spliceless Single-mode Fiber optic cable assembly DLC/PC,DLC/PC,GYFJH 2A1a(LSZH),70m,7.0mm,2Cores,Outdoor Protected Branch UV protected.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Many Mikrotik routers now come with a single or multiple SFP cage for fiber connectivity capability. Modern network equipment ustilises the lightning speed of fiber optics which has neither capacity nor distance limits. . The normal CAT5/6 cable presents huge challenges for connections over long outdoor distances (loop limitation) as well as capacity. On top of that the heavy weight, high price of CAT 5/6 is also another negative factor. On the other hand Splicing of fiber cable presents a huge problem. Our Spliceless Fiber Optic Cable module resolves this problem, easily.
DLC Waterproof fiber optic patch cord is standard size
for Duplex LC Connectors, and the outer housing with
PDLC Waterproof fiber patch cord is standard size for Duplex LC Connectors, and the outer housing with metal protective device. The connecting is safe and reliable. Also have the functions of waterproof, dustproof. This patch cords widely used in FTTA, Base station, and all outdoor wireless implementations.
1. Standard Duplex LC connector, well connected with standard LC adaptor
2. Available Single mode
3. IP678protection, salt-mist proof, humidity proof, dust proof
4. Aluminum housing, high shock and vibration
5. Broad temperature range and wide range of indoor and outdoor cables
6. Light weight, waterproof, dustproof, moisture proof, Metal hard housing.
7. Easy Operation, reliable and cost-effective installation
1. Widely used in FTTA & FTTH
2. Standard interface specified in 3G,4G
3. Harsh outdoor environments application
Specifications & Performances
≤0.2dB (Typical ≤0.1dB
Duplex LC Connector
0.2 dB Max. Increase