The UCM6200 series offers quick and easy setup and deployment using the web-browser user interface – which features auto-discovery of Grandstream endpoints and Zero-Configuration provisioning. The UCM6200 series allows businesses to unify multiple communication technologies, such comprehensive voice, video calling, video conferencing, video surveillance, data tools, and facility access management onto one common network that that can be managed and/or accesed remotely. The secure and reliable UCM6200 series delivers enterprise-grade features to SMBs at an unprecedented price point without any licensing fees, costs-per-feature, or recurring fees.
- Integrated 2/4/8/16 PSTN trunk FXO ports, 2 analog telephone FXS ports, and up to 50 SIP trunk options
- Gigabit network port with integrated PoE, USB, SD; integrated NAT router with advanced QoS support
- Supports up to 100 concurrent calls and up to 50 conference attendees
Its ultra-compact size, voice quality, advanced VoIP functionality, security protection and auto provisioning options enable users to take advantage of VoIP on analog phones and enables service provider s to offer high quality IP service. The HT802 is an ideal ATA for individual use and for large scale co mmercial IP voice deployments.
- Supports 2 SIP profiles through 2 FXS ports and a single 10/100Mbps port
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls and accounts
- Automated provisioning options include TR-069 and XML config files
- Supports 3-way voice conferencing
- Failover SIP server automatically switches to secondary server if main server loses connection
- Supports T.38 Fax for creating Fax-over-IP
- Supports a wide range of caller ID formats
- Use with Grandstream’s UCM series of IP PBXs for Zero Configuration provisioning