The Edgecore AS4610 series is a high-performance Gigabit Ethernet Layer 3 switch family featuring 30 or 54 ports; AS4610-30T with 24 10/100/1000BASE-T ports, 4 x 10G SFP+ uplink ports, and 2 x 20G QSFP+ stacking ports(Stacking capability subject to NOS implementations).
The AS4610-30T, AS4610-30P, and AS4610-54P are ideal for campus networking.
|Predominant Port Type||1GbE RJ45|
|High Availability||Redundant Power Supply , Stacking|
|Compatible Software Option||Pica8 – PicOS , Open Compute Project – Open Network Linux|
- Cost-effective, bare-metal infrastructure for data center racks.
- 1 GbE connections to server and storage nodes in rack, with 10 GbE uplinks to spine network.
- PoE models ideal for enterprise, hospitality, warehouse applications interconnecting security, camera, WiFi devices.
- 24/48 x 10/100/1000BASE-T RJ-45 ports.
- 4 x SFP+ uplink ports, supporting 10 GbE (DAC, 10GBASE-SR/LR/ER/LRM) or 1 GbE (1000BASE-T/SX/LX).
- Full line-rate L2 or L3 forwarding and switching.
- Energy efficiency: Maximum 99.1 W system power consumption excluding PoE power consumption.
- Hot-swappable, load-sharing, redundant AC PSUs.
- Hardware switch pre-loaded with Open Network Install Environment (ONIE) for automated loading of compatible open source and commerical NOS offerings.
- Compatible with Cumulus® Linux® r2.5.4 and later version from Cumulus Networks®. (AS4610-54T and AS4610-54P only)
- All AS4610 models are compatible with PicOS™ r2.6.2 and later version from Pica8 Inc.