The ECS2100 Series is a range of web-smart switches designed for the SMB market. The switches can be deployed in different target network topologies, from small to large. Besides powerful software features, the switches provide a complete solution from 1G to 10G, including both non-PoE and PoE options. The ECS2100 Series supports 8, 24, and 48 10/100/1000BASE-T ports, with each switch supporting 2 or 4 Gigabit SFP ports. The ECS2110-26T provides 2 10G uplink SFP ports to increase switch uplink bandwidth and meet the needs of future 802.11ac routers.
As well as IPv4 and IPv6 features, the ECS2100 supports L3 static routing. The ECS2100 includes the best green-saving technologies (IEEE 802.3az and Green-Ethernet). Using the Energy Efficient Ethernet standard, the switch automatically decreases power usage when network traffic is low.
|Switch Type||Fixed Port|
|Predominant Port Type||Gigabit Copper
- Fantastic Dashboard (CPU & Memory port utilization) and(Event & LLDP information )
- Multiple management (Console , Web, SNMP ,CLI)
- Dual firmware /configure memory size.
- IEEE 802.3az EEE & IPv4/IPv6 management
- IEEE 802.3af/at & PoE Timer
- Web-smart with L2 managed switch ability ( static routing & console port)
- Comprehensive QoS and Enhance security