The camera’s advanced Image Sensor Processor (ISP) is powered by a state of the art auto-exposure/auto-white-balance algorithm which allows for exceptional performance in all lighting conditions. Pair the GXV3611IR_HD with Grandstream’s GVR3550 Network Video Recorder (NVR), which supports plug-n-play with all Grandstream IP cameras, to create a powerful recording and monitoring solution. The GXV3611IR_HD can also be managed by GSURF Pro (Grandstream’s FREE Video Management Software that allows simultaneous control of up to 72 cameras) along with other ONVIF-compliant video management systems. The GXV3611IR_HD IP camera features industry-leading SIP/VoIP for 2-way audio and video streaming to both video and smart phones. It contains integrated PoE, IR-CUT for day and night mode, microphone, speaker, and a flexible HTTP API for easy integration with other surveillance systems.
- High quality Megapixel CMOS sensor and 2.8mm HD lens
- Advanced multi-streaming real-time H.264, Motion JPEG at full frame rate
- Firmware Update and Factory Reset performed using the GS_Search utility tool
- Supports Time-lapse photography
- Embedded Video Analytics and SIP/VoIP/IMS support
- Integrated micro SDHC interface for local embedded storage