Date&Time: September 18th-20th, 8:30AM-5:30PM
Location: University of British Columbia (Downtown campus) Vancouver, BC
Prerequisite: TCP/IP knowledge
This training course is conducted by our own Amin Dashti a Mikrotik top rated trainer. Our last training courses normally produced 95% pass rates with majority scoring better than 75% marks.
MTCNA course description
- The course covers basic knowledge necessary to install, configure and troubleshoot Mikrotik RouterOS as well as advanced Mikrotik routing. In addition several labs will be reviewed to ascertain your comprehension of concepts, implementation and problem solving. Course follows Mikrotik curriculum and covers the following:
- • Installing, upgrading and first login to Mikrotik RouterOS
- • Setting up a local area network
- • Static and dynamic (OSPF) IP routing
- • DHCP, firewall filters and NAT
- • Simple Queues
- • Wireless networks
- • Bridging, VPN and Tunneling
- • Online certification tests
Upon completion of this course & passing Mikrotik’s on line test; you are qualified & certified to design & implement sophisticated network with Mikrotik’s range of products.
- • Laptop with Ethernet interface
- • 2 Ethernet Cat5 cables
- • RS232 serial cable (optional)
- • Training and Course materials
- • MTCNA a Certification exams
- • Complimentary L4 Router OS license if you take the test
University of British Columbia (Downtown Campus)
800 Robson Street
Vancouver, BC, V6Z 3B7
- • If cancelled by September 1, 2017, an administration fee of $150 applies. Registration fee less the administration fee will be refunded.
- • No refunds provided after September 1, 2017
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.