This SFP+ BIDI transceiver uses a 1310nm FP laser that is a class 1 laser compliant according to International Safety Standard IEC 60825. The receiver section uses a high-speed 1550nm InGaAs PIN photodiode (PD) integrated with a trans-impedance preamplifier (TIA). The BiDi SFP module is fully compliant with SFP Multi-Sourcing Agreement (MSA) and SFF-8472. For further information, please see SFP MSA and SFF-8472 standard.
A OPB1250-3520xCR is always connected with a OPB1250-5320DCR with a single fiber.
• Hot-Pluggable SFP package
• Up to 1.25Gb/s data links
• Compliant with SFP MSA standard
• Compliant with IEEE 802.3z
• Single SC Connector
• Single 3.3V power supply
• Low power dissipation
• Metal enclosure provides lower EMI
• ROHS compliant and Lead Free